Thursday 4 June 2015

The summary

FINAL POST OF THE YEAR

In this year we lern a lot of programs, to write, to program... and we saw  a documental of the electronic trash.

CALC  

Resultado de imagen de libre office calc
In this unit, we lern to make calcs with the aplication, and to make the stadiscs, and, the posibility of count the people of the conty
I don't like this unit because never will go to make a list of a lot of persons







AUDACITY


Resultado de imagen de audacityIn this unit we lean to make a sound, record my voice, mix the sounds and to make a complet audio with this aplication.
I don't like this unit because I do not like the sound and music, but this in this unit I learn a lot.




SCRACH


Resultado de imagen de scratchIn this unit we lern to make a virtual pet, to make a minigame, and I learn to make a animation with this program.
I like this unit because I like program and make a animations, and, the most important, I like make adgorims

No comments:

Post a Comment